Saturday, August 25, 2007

Summer 2007

Well, about time for an update!
Looks like there will be a little addition to the Furrer Family.
Sarah is due September 29th!!!
So we are busy working on a baby room in our house, we just finished the bathroom in the basement! (What's that commercial about "quit giving them cheeze!")
Sarah has been quite ill during her pregnancy and unable to work, however, she did finish Emergency Medical Responder Course and passed with flying colors! Obviously, a good career choice for her!!! She will continue to work towards her goal to be a paramedic.

Cliff has finished his first segment of Electrical Apprentice, he also did well after he dusted off his brain cells. So I guess now he's called a 2nd year apprentice. He continues to work for a good friend of ours and loves it!

Caleb and Micah have gotten a couple of mowing jobs this summer which have given them a bit of extra cash. They continue to be the slave labor for a local newspaper delivery.

Myself, I took a bit of time off due to a work incident, but I'm "all better now" and was the camp nurse again this summer which is always a highlight!

But must go as I'm doing this at work, don't tell!

Maybe next time I'll add some pictures!

2 comments:

Amanda Lynn said...

Hey - glad you're back up and running! I just figured out how to post again, so I'm also updated on my blog.

I saw a picture of Sarah's little girl, she's beautiful, of course. Congratulations - I hope I'll get to meet her soon - we're coming out at Christmas. Are you having fun as a grandma? I can't imagine Caleb & Micah as uncles! Please give Sarah my love!

Amanda Lynn said...

PS. That last comment was from me!
xo
Amanda