Sunday, June 04, 2006

From GORD and COREY

Hello there, I just got high speed internet so I thought I would try sending some pictures. Most of the pictures are up on the Toad River, May long weekend (it rained & rained & the river rose & rose) and some are on the Muskwa River last weekend.
The one picture of Alanna standing on the rock in the big muddy area is a natural mineral lick up at Toad River hot springs. It is just a tiny hot springs. There were lots of moose & deer there untill the kids drove them out walking in the lick.
Last weekend up the Tuchodi river, which is a fast rocky river Cally jumped of the wrong side of the boat when it was tied and went down the river. One of the boys saw & we chased her down & by the time we ran down through the trees she had made it to shore. By that time 10 people were chasing her, Gord was in his underwear about to go in & I was holding Alanna because she was about to jump in too. Scared me half to death!! At least it wasn't Danielle!!
Well email me back if you get my email. Talk to you later. Corey
fortnelsonheating@hotmail.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Corey and family!! It is Gord's cousin Julie here. It is so good to hear how you and your growing family are doing. I am hoping that Cally is the dog, sounded a little freaky. Glad that she got out.
Thanks Claudette for including updates of your extended family too, glad to hear for all of you that Cliff is working, hope all is well, say congrats to Sarah for me. Lots of love,
Julie